5 E-commerce Platforms You Should Know About
Every e-commerce business needs an effective platform. You need a platform that would support your business and make things go smoother and effectively fasten your sales process.
What are some of the best e-commerce platforms out there where you can host your e-commerce website? Here are some of them below:
- Shopify: It is one of the best e-commerce platforms. It comes with your custom domain main, supports lots of features, and they have a great customer support. They are lots of themes to choose from without you needing to learn how to design. You can comfortably set up a Shopify store in few easy steps. You can also manage your inventory and track your orders.
- BigCommerce: With BigCommerce, you can customize your website the way you want it and even list your products on Amazon, eBay, and Facebook. It also comes with lots of built-in features for your e-commerce website.
- Volusion: They have good customer support, their platform is easy to use, their platform also supports multiple features. It is an e-commerce website store and shopping cart software. It comes with different responsive themes for you to create stunning e-commerce websites for your business.
- Magento: Magento has multiple features and it is user-friendly. Magento is an Adobe company and it is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms. It is perfect for B2B, B2C, and other types of companies. They also have lots of special designs to suit your needs.
- WooComerce: WooCommerce is WordPress-based and it is easy to use. According to them, they are the most customizable e-commerce platform. WooCommerce also has lots of extensions to choose from for your business. They currently power over 28% of all online stores
In conclusion, before you choose any of the above, make sure you take out time to study their features and know which of them would work for your type of e-commerce business.