This is the kind of article you should bookmark…trust me.
Sometimes you are in the mood for some business motivation to inspire your start-up journey. On such days, one of the ways you can easily get some business motivation is by watching inspiring TED Talks.
TED Talks are inspiring and educative as you get to glean from the knowledge and experiences of thought leaders across different industries.
There are a lot of TED Talks available online that you can simply watch from any of your devices.
If you are clueless about the TED Talks to watch in relation to business or start-ups, here are 10 of them that can help you get started.
1. Bill Gross – The Single Biggest Reasons Why Startups Succeed
2. Carol Dweck – The Power of Believing that you can Improve
3. Simon Sinek – How Great Leaders Inspire Action
4. Eduardo Briceño – How to Get Better at Things you Care About
5. David S. Rose – How to Pitch to a VC
6. Knut Haanaes – Two Reasons Companies Fail – And How to Avoid Them
7. Linda Hill – How to Manage for Collective Creativity
8. Roselinde Torres – What it Takes to be a Great Leader
9. Joseph Pine – What Consumers Want
10. Tony Robbins – Why we do what we do