As an E-commerce business owner, you need to master your digital marketing in order to make more sales and reach more people within your target audience group.
One of the important types of Ads are sponsored Ads. With Facebook Ads, you get the opportunity of specifying who and who sees your ads, their location, interests, etc.
Facebook Ads don’t just get your products in front of a wider audience, they also get it in front of the right audience for your brand. As an e-commerce business owner, you need high relevant traffic to your e-commerce website, more loyal customers, leads, and so on.
Here are 5 Facebook Ad Tips for E-commerce Stores:
- Have a goal in mind: Don’t create any advert without first identifying your goals for the advert. Sometimes your goal may be to get more traffic to your website, build your email list, get more profile visits, get more sales, etc.
- Boost an existing popular post: Take a look at some of your existing posts and look at the ones that have the most engagements. This would give you an indication of what your audience loves and what they want more of, and most importantly, you know that the post works already. And so, boosting that kind of posts will get the posts seen by more people beyond your current reach. These kinds of posts would get more engagements.
- Use videos: Videos are much more interactive than pictures or texts. Invest in creating quality videos that would show the personality of your brand, sell your brand story, show your product in action, generate leads, and eventually lead people to purchase. Videos are also shareable and even promoting them via Facebook Ads can have a lot of huge impacts.
- Create an offer: We all love interesting and irresistible offers. You can create an offer around Facebook Ads so as to get more people to engage with the Ads. For instance, you can create a free E-book for people and what they would probably do to get the E-book is by subscribing to your email list or signing up for the offer.
- Leverage retargeting: Facebook now gives you the opportunity to target those who have once visited your website. It is a wise move because this shows that they are actually interested in what you have to offer.
Do you have more Facebook Ads tips for us? Do drop your comments below.
The Paystack Exit Sees Y Combinator Ditch Its ‘X’ Factor In Africa