Social media is a useful tool for brand awareness, brand visibility, lead generation, increased sales, and so on. As a retailer with an in-store location, social media is an effective tool to help drive people to your store.
Here are some ways you can use social as a retailer:
- Offer coupons and discounts for in-store purchases: Make it known to your customers that they can gain more by shopping physically in your store. This can encourage them even to bring their friends along and have the opportunity to find out about other items you sell.
- Offer free Wi-Fi: One of the easiest ways to attract people to your store is by offering them something they can get from you when they purchase from you online. When you offer something like free Wi-Fi, you have the opportunity to bring more people into your store and also get more information about them such as their names and email addresses.
- Offer in-store contests: You can also offer in-store contests such as having customers take selfies in your store and posting them online in your store for a discount on their next purchase.
- Host physical events in your store: Hosting events in your store encourages people to visit your store. They get to go beyond social media and have a feel of your store and your wide range of collections.
- Give your customers reasons to shop in-store: Make it known to your customers that they can pick up their items in your store. Some customers would love this option because they would want to authenticate your brand and one of the ways they can do this is by visiting your brick and mortar store.
- Share behind-the-scenes moments: When you share captivating behind-the-scenes moments, you make your customers feel among and long to visit your store. Behind-the-scenes moments can also give your customers an idea of your brand personality.
- List your store on online directories: Research useful online directories and yellow pages you can list your physical store. Listing your stores on this directories can help you get more customers to visit your store.
- Massively promote your store online: Use your digital platforms to promote your brick and mortar store massively. Don’t forget to include your address in your bios and sometimes in your captions as well.
- Leverage influencer marketing: Influencer marketing is one of the ways to get your target audience interested in your products or services. Partner with an influencer who can come to your store and do videos and take pictures to get your target audience interested in coming to your store as well.
- Leverage referrals: Get creative and offer giveaways to customers who bring their friends or other people to shop in your store.